The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply in the UK from 25 May 2018. It will replace the 1998 Data Protection Act and introduce new rules on privacy notices, as well as processing and safeguarding personal data.
- CancerModels.Org website: applies to usage of the CancerModels.Org website
- CancerModels.Org survey: applies to usage of the CancerModels.Org survey data
- CancerModels.Org Analytics: applies to usage of anonymous usage statistics the CancerModels.Org platform gathers
- CancerModels.Org Submissions: applies to the data submitted to the CancerModels.Org platform (e.g,. PDCM model metadata). This also applies to any personal data acquired from publications, or from communication with authors (including author names, e-mails and addresses) that the CancerModels.Org platform uses to provide contact information for providers and to make publication information available as part of the CancerModels.Org platform
- CancerModels.Org Services: applies to email contacts email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org